Saturday, December 31, 2011

Other 2011

Finally the other things and projects over 2011:

Room decoration
  I didn't know where to keep my lemon. I really like lemons, but do not use them that much. So it has lived in this spoon for quite a while :). Looks nice, doesn't it?

Lovely lunches
Last year, I went for a stroll in a park nearby. They do have a very cute tea cottage were they serve lunch. Here we had a sandwich with serrano ham, olives, parmezan cheese, sundried tomatoes, lettuce and truffel oil. It was really delicious, so we made it again several times during the summer :).

Also during summer, I went to the beach with some friends and we had lunch there. This time with goat cheese, rucola, honey and pine seeds. Also really delicious and worth repeating.

Projects 
This painting I made after this flowers :).
 Also this summer we decided to give making a mosaic a go. No picure of the result yet, but it was really easy and fun to do :).

Since my mum has a lot of purple clothes, she wanted to have a purple necklace. Because she couldn't find one in the shops, we made one.
(Picture will probably follow ;))
From this clay session, we had some leftovers, from which I also made beads. I didn't know what to do with them, but eventually they turned into this key chain :).

XOXO Bambi

No comments:

Post a Comment