Sunday, September 15, 2013

Another shoplog

And again a shoplog this time. Before I went to France, my mum and I had some qualitytime together. We went to the best cooking shop ever! Of course I'm talking about Dille&Kamille :).
En weer een shoplog deze keer. Voordat ik naar Frankrijk ging, had ik wat qualitytime met mijn moeder. We zijn naar het leukste kookwinkeltje geweest dat er bestaat. Natuurlijk heb ik het over Dille&Kamille :).

I didn't buy that much, but what I bought was on my list for a long long time :).
Ik heb niet veel gekocht, maar wat ik kocht stond al heel lang op mijn lijstje :).
This rectangular quiche-tin (with an unattached bottom) and a large notebook without lines! I love notebooks without lines, but they are so hard to find! I don't know what I will do with it, but I'll figure that out ;). The quiche tin I already tried :).
Deze rechthoekige quichevorm (met losse bodem!) en een groot notitieboek zonder lijntjes! Ik hou van notitieboekjes zonder lijntjes, maar die zijn lastig te vinden! Ik weet nog niet wat ik er mee ga doen , maar dat komt nog wel ;). De quichevorm heb ik al geprobeerd :).


And of course we had to stop for a treat :). I love how the applepie looks autumny and see the cookie shaped as a leaf! O I do like autumn :).
En natuurlijk stopten we eventjes voor iets lekkers:). Ik vind dat appeltaart er altijd zo heerlijk herfstachtig uitziet en zelfs het koekje was herfstachtig! I vind herfst echt een prachtig seizoen :).


With love,
Bambi

No comments:

Post a Comment