Saturday, January 14, 2012

Dotty!

As I told in my last post, I had started the pattern "Floortje het Schaap" (Floortje the Sheep) from Christel Krukkert last year. During the holidays I finished the pattern and Floortje was born, well I call her Dotty :).

The pattern is very easy (unfortunately it is in Dutch), so I only have photo's of the finished Dotty because I didn't got time during crocheting to make pictures ;).

I made the eyes from 2 buttons that I varnished with nail polish, so she isn't childproof, but since she is the first stuffed animal that I made, I'm going to keep her anyway...:)

***

Zoals ik in mijn vorige bericht al zei, was ik vorig jaar (wat klinkt dat lang geleden ;)) begonnen met het patroon "Floortje Het Schaap" van Christel Krukkert. Tijdens de vakantie heb ik het patroon afgemaakt en Floortje werd geboren. Nou ja Floortje, ik noem haar Dotty :).

Het patroon is erg makkelijk, dus ik heb alleen maar foto's van het eindresultaat, want ik heb tussendoor niet eens tijd gehad om foto's te maken;).

Ik heb de ogen gemaakt van twee knoppen die ik heb gelakt met nagellak, dus ze is niet kindveilig, maar omdat ze de eerste knuffel is die ik heb gemaakt, hou ik haar lekker zelf... ;)



 
XOXO Bambi

No comments:

Post a Comment