Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Shopping for craft supplies...results part 2

And the other result of my shopping spree:
En het andere resultaat van mijn shopsessie:

I bought new potting soil and seeded some beans and Lathyrus :). It's still not visible but I hope it will be soon. I want spring!! ;)
Ik heb nieuwe aarde gehaald en boontjes en Lathyrus gezaaid :). Ze zijn nog niet opgekomen, maar ik hoop dat dat snel komt. Ik ben toe aan lente!! ;)

Also my other seedlings are growing very well! The Geraniums and the bell peppers are already recognizable and the Impatience started growing also. The spring onions became too large so they moved to a new pot.
Mijn andere plantjes gaan goed! De Geraniums en de paprika's zijn al herkenbaar en de Vlijtige Liesjes beginnen ook te groeien. De lenteuitjes heb ik verpot want die werden te groot voor het kasje ;).
Also a couple of weeks I bought a Primula, but it didn't seem to enjoy living with me. Well it's better now and I love the flowers!
Een paar weken geleden heb ik ook een Primula gekocht, maar die had het niet zo naar z'n zin. Gelukkig gaat het nu al beter en de bloemen zijn prachtig!

With love,
Bambi

No comments:

Post a Comment