Monday, August 5, 2013

Back from the Auvergne

I'm back! France is so lovely! Vacation was not as quiet as I hoped, but it was such a beautiful place... I'll show you :).
Ik ben terug! Frankrijk is zo mooi! De vakantie was niet zo rustig als ik hoopte, maar de omgeving was zo prachtig... Ik zal het laten zien :).

 
This was the view almost everywhere in the environment and I got a bit attached to them ;). They also have a lot of Charolais cows in the Auvergne (unfortunately no pictures of that at the moment).
Dit was het uitzicht bijna in de hele omgeving en ik ben er langzaam aan gehecht geraakt ;). Ook hebben ze heel veel Charolais koeien in de Auvergne (helaas heb ik daar geen goede foto's van op m'n laptop staan).

Cute camping cat called 'Jolie' who really liked hugs :).
Super lieve knuffel kat genaamd 'Jolie' op de camping :).

Lovely church we visited on a roadtrip.
Prachtige kerk die we tegen kwamen tijdens een ritje.

 
Table for dinner.
Dinnertafel.

 Typically French habit which I finally learned to appreciate.
Typisch Franse gewoonte die ik inmiddels kan waarderen.

Post cards for the people back at home. This way they already could enjoy the environment.
Kaartjes voor de mensen thuis. Zo konden zij alvast iets van de omgeving zien.

So this was my vacation. I learned that the camera on my phone is not that good, so most of the photo credits go to my dad and his super fancy camera :).
For now I'm continuing to learn French since in a couple of weeks I'll be going back to France for my internship! Exciting! And a bit scary... ;). And of course I have to read some blogs I have missed in the past couple of weeks ;).

Zo zag mijn vakantie er dit jaar uit. Ik leerde ook dat de camera op mijn telefoon niet heel goed is, dus de meeste foto's zijn door mijn vader gemaakt met zijn geweldige camera :).
Voor nu ga ik lekker door met Frans leren want over een paar weken mag ik al weer terug voor mijn stage! Spannend! En een beetje eng... ;). En natuurlijk moet ik wat blogs bijlezen die ik de afgelopen weken gemist heb ;).

Enjoy your week!
Geniet van deze week!

With love,
Bambi 

1 comment: