Thursday, August 22, 2013

Finally time to bake!

The weather is a bit dull outside and I felt a huge urge to go bake something. It feels like autumn at the moment, so I felt the need to do something with cinnamon... Then I came across a recipe I had pinned before (Oh how I love pinterest) and I decided it was time to finally make these... Cinnamon rolls!!
Het weer is erg grauw buiten en ik had enorm zin om iets te bakken. Het voelt alsof het alweer herfst is, dus ik had zin in iets met kaneel... Toevallig kwam ik weer langs een recept dat ik eerder eens gepint had (Pinterest is echt ge-wel-dig!!!) en ik vond dat het eindelijk tijd werd om ze te maken... Kaneel rollen!!

The recipe comes from here and it is very easy. However, you do need a lot of patience! The dough has to rise 2 times (for both times I let it rest for +/- 60 minutes), to get them as fluffy as you desire :).
Het recept komt van hier (het is een Engels recept) en is heel simpel. Je hebt wel een hoop geduld nodig want het deeg moet 2x rijzen (ik heb het 2x een uur laten rijzen) om ze zo lekker donsachtig te krijgen :).


This is the topping for the rolls. I found it a bit weird since there is butter in it, but it tastes well.
Dit is het glazuur voor de rollen. Ik vond het een beetje vreemd dat er boter in gaat, maar het smaakt goed.



And this is the result! I'm very happy with how they turned out, especially since it is the first time I made them! I love recipes that turn out well the first time :).
En dit is het resultaat! Ik ben erg blij met hoe ze geworden zijn, zeker aangezien ik ze voor het eerst maakte. Ik hou er van als een recept meteen de 1e keer al lukt :).
 

Having patience is really worth while. But if you don't have that much patience, you can try out Rosie's way :).
Het loont echt de moeite om geduld te hebben met rijzen. Maar als je geen geduld hebt, kan je altijd Rosie's manier gebruiken :).

With love,
Bambi

No comments:

Post a Comment