Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Anything and some more

As I didn't had time yet to show the newest additions to my room after Queensday, I will do that now :). Since I didn't had time to go and look for stuff myself (studying is exhausting!), my mum did that for me :). 


Ik had nog geen tijd gehad om de Koninginnedag schatten te laten zien, dus dat zal ik doen nu :). Omdat ik geen tijd had om zelf te gaan kijken (studeren is vermoeiend!), heeft mijn moeder dat voor mij gedaan:).
The baskets got a nice spot in the garden and look really cute with the flowers in it. 
Deze schattige mandjes sieren nu de tuin. Schattig toch met de spaanse margrieten?
I wanted some cups to make candles in. My mum found these little ones for me, aren't they cute!
Ik wilde graag kopjes om kaarsjes in te maken. M'n moeder vond deze kleintjes, lief toch?
And she also found this wine rack. It now lives in my students room and holds three bottles of wine, waiting for the time I live in the house of my dreams ;).

Ze vond ook dit wijnrek. Hij woont nu in mijn studentenkamer met drie flessen wijn en wacht op de tijd dat ik in mijn droomhuisje ga wonen ;).
I had to leave my tomato plant alone for a week and we didn't know whether he would survive or not (he did!!! :):):)), so my mum bought some more plants and also a watering can to water the little plants that are not strong enough yet for the big watering can. I know, this one is for children, well I love it ;). And so does my rabbit, she loves to knock it over...:P.

Ik moest mijn tomatenplant alleen laten voor een week en we wisten niet of hij het ​​zou overleven of niet (gelukkig wel! :) :) :)), Dus mijn moeder kocht wat tomatenplantjes en ook een gietertje voor de plantjes die  nog te kwetsbaar zijn voor de grote gieter. Ik weet het, deze is voor kinderen, ik vind 'm geweldig ;). En mijn konijn ook, vooral het omgooien is geweldig...: P.
This is how the candle-in-a-cup turned out. Cute huh! It looks so vintage :).
En zo is de kaars-in-een-kopje geworden. Schattig he! Het ziet er zo vintage uit :).

 I also wanted to show this one. My mum put the flowers we bought in this basket and it looks BEAUTIFUL!! Love the colours and the material of the basket.

Ook deze wilde ik even laten zien. Mijn moeder heeft de bloemen die we kochten, in een mand gezet en het ziet er prachtig uit! Ik hou van de combinatie van deze kleuren met het materiaal van het mandje.
And finally a hexagon update again :). Not going very fast, but we'll get there!
En een hexagon updateje :). Het gaat niet snel maar we komen er wel!
Finally this picture. I love the colour combination of the candle with the flowers :).
Als laatste deze foto. Ik vind de kleurcombinatie van de kaars met de boterbloempjes geweldig :).

Have a nice week!
Fijne week!

With love,
Bambi


No comments:

Post a Comment