Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Market findings

As it's almost summer, I really needed to have cherries again. Unfortunately all the fruit at the supermarket is very expensive, so I decided to visit the local market :). A whole kilo for 3 euro!
Aangezien het bijna zomer is, had ik toch echt kersen nodig. Maar op het moment is al het fruit in de supermarkt duur, dus ik ben lekker naar de markt geweest :). Daar had ik een hele kilo kersen voor 3 euro!
{Cherries} {Kersen}

It was the first time for me that I was at the local market and I was surprised about al the things they have. I also bought some pieces of cloth to craft with.
Ik was voor het eerst op de markt hier en verrast door wat ze hier allemaal hebben. Zo kwam ik ook deze lapjes tegen.
The pink polkadot will be made into a pillow cover this summer. I don't know exactly what I'm going to do with the other one, but that will be allright ;).
Van de roze polkadot ga ik deze zomer een kussensloop maken. Het andere lapje heeft nog geen bestemming, maar dat komt vast wel goed ;). 

I also went to a budget store to buy some paper to craft with during the summer. Also found a craft kit there for making a bird house (for inside). Cute!
Daarnaast ben ik ook even bij de Action geweest omdat ik nog wat knutselkarton wilde. Daar vond ik ook een knutselpakketje om een vogelhuisje te maken. Voor kinderen, maar zo schattig!

It gives me something to do this summer :).
Ik hoef me van de zomer in ieder geval niet te vervelen.

With love,
Bambi

No comments:

Post a Comment