Saturday, June 23, 2012

Hexagon

Just a small up-date this time... Some new hexagons to add to my collection. Now I have 167 of these little, colorful pieces. Stilll not enough... Alhough I'm already thinking of new blankets to make ;).
Maar een kleine up-date voor vandaag... Een paar nieuwe hexagons om aan de verzameling toe te voegen. Nu heb ik al 167 kleine, gekleurde lapjes. Nog lang niet genoeg... Toch ben ik al over nieuwe dekens en projecten aan het nadenken ;).
Colour combinations still are all unique (as far as I still have overview ;)) and still not attached to each other so I can shuffle the colors.
Tot nu toe heb ik nog steeds geen dubbele kleurcombinaties (voor zover ik het nog kan overzien ;)). Ook zitten ze nog niet aan elkaar zodat ik nog kan schuiven met de kleuren.

With love,
Bambi

No comments:

Post a Comment