Thursday, July 12, 2012

Treasures

Finally it's summer vacation! Still waiting to get the result back from the last exam, but finally time to show my latest treasures :).
Eindelijk is het vakantie! Ik wacht nog op m'n laatste tentamencijfer, maar gelukkig heb ik nu wel weer tijd om mijn nieuwste schatten te laten zien :).
These three tea cups I found at the recycle store, three all at once! And the cute bowl comes out of the cupboard of my mum :). Looks lovely all toghether, doesn't it?
De drie kopjes komen van de kringloopwinkel, toevallig alle drie tegelijk! Het schattige kommetje komt uit mijn moeders servieskast :). Schattig zo samen, toch?

And then these. These cups belonged to the grandmother of my grandmother! My granny gave them to me at my birthday :). I think they go very well with the deep dish I allready had.
En dan deze, deze kopjes zijn van de oma van mijn oma geweest! Toen mijn oma hier op visite was voor mijn verjaardag, had ze ze voor me meegenomen :). Ik vind dat ze prachtig staan bij het diepe bord dat ik al had.

Then some pieces without flowers or golden lining, but also very to my taste :).
Dan  nog wat spulletjes zonder bloemetjes en gouden randjes, maar toch helemaal mijn smaak :).

Also both from the recycle store and both making me feel very happy. Dreaming of long afternoons in the sun under a cherry tree and a glass of wine in the evening when the sun is almost down....
Ook weer allebei van de kringloopwinkel en ik word er nog steeds zo blij van. Dromend van lange middagen in de zon onder een kersenboom en een glas wijn vlak voor zonsondergang... 

Have a lovely summer!
Ik wens jullie allemaal een heel fijne zomer!

With love,
Bambi



No comments:

Post a Comment