Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Thrift store treasures #3

And finally the last part of the thrift store treasures I haven't shown yet.
First of all my Royal Duton tea cups! These are lavender rose and old country roses, lovely, huh?
En eindelijk het laatste deel van de kringloopvondsten die ik nog niet had geshowd.
Allereerst mijn Royal Duton kopjes! Dit zijn Lavender Rose en Old country roses, schattig toch?
Then a lovely doiley, I fell in love with the moment I saw it. I love that it is pure white, which makes it a bit more modern to me.
En dan dit kleedje, zodra ik het zag was ik verkocht. Vooral omdat het echt spierwit is, vind ik het best modern.
And then some founds from a while ago. Dan nog wat vondsten van een tijdje geleden.

It's the most pretty decanter I've ever seen :). And the rack above is very suitable for variation, I've also used it for candles and combinations with (floating) candles and flowers.
Dit is de meest verfijnde karaf die ik tot nu toe tegen ben gekomen :). Het rekje is heel geschikt om mee te varieren, er kunnen (drijf)kaarsjes in en bloemetjes en ook een mix is erg leuk.

I'm also still in love with these two, I think they are ment for holding curtains open.
Ook deze twee vind ik nog steeds geweldig, volgens mij zijn ze bedoeld om gordijnen open te houden.

Then I also found a lovely little table with claws instead of legs, but unfortunately no picture yet...
Tot slot heb ik nog een schattig klein tafeltje gevonden met klauwtjes als pootjes, helaas nog geen foto...

With love,
Bambi

No comments:

Post a Comment