Saturday, April 13, 2013

Post and Plants

Yesterday I send a post package away to it's new owner. Today I heard that it was delivered, so it is safe to show the pictures ;).
Gisteren heb ik een pakketje verstuurd en vandaag is het al aangekomen, dus ik kan de foto's laten zien ;).

Some one I love dearly needed a pick me up and I saw post packages at curly creative, so I made one myself :). It's great fun to do, however it is difficult to not put in too much (the liquorice didn't fit the mailbox, so they will get that another day) ;).
Iemand van wie ik heel veel houdt had een oppepper nodig en op curly creative zag ik schattige postpakketjes, dus heb ik er ook een gemaakt :). Heel erg leuk om te doen, alleen past er niet zo veel door de brievenbus (de drop ligt nog hier, die krijgen ze later) ;).

Also my lovely little babies on my window sill are becoming quite big already!
Ook mijn schatjes op de vensterbank zijn goed gegroeid!
 {pepper, lettuce, basil; paprika, sla, basilicum}
 {Impatience, Vlijtig liesje}
 {Geranium}
{Latyrus}

 Lovely huh? When they are bigger, the Impatiens and Geranium will move to the garden of my parents to bloom through summer there :).
Schattig toch? Als de Geraniums en Vlijtig Liesjes groter zijn, verhuizen ze naar de tuin van mijn ouders om daar de zomer op te fleuren :).

And also a new member of the family as well: I bought a water plant (LOVE!).
En een mooi nieuw plantje: Een water hyachintje (ZO LIEF!).
{Waterhyacinth, Waterhyacint}

I love how peacefully and serene it flows in the bowl :).
Ik hou ervan zoals waterplantjes rustig ronddrijven in hun schaal :).

Enjoy your weekend!
Fijn weekend!

With love,
Bambi

No comments:

Post a Comment