Sunday, April 28, 2013

Travel diary

In September I'm going on internship to France!!! I do have to sign the contract first, but it looks like I'm going to do my internship in France. I'm not going to tell you yet where exactly, since it is not completely arranged yet. But I already started preparing myself :). Of course I need a lot of notebooks to keep memories in. So I made one :).

In september ga ik op stage naar Frankrijk!!! Het contract moet nog getekend worden, maar het lijkt er op dat dat goed gaat komen. Maar ik ga jullie niet vertellen waar precies voordat het helemaal rond is ;). Voorbereiden kan natuurlijk wel al en natuurlijk heb ik notitieboekjes nodig om herinneringen in te schrijven :).

I bought the notebook and the washi-tape at Hema and the pictures come from the internet. The little book with roses is to hold my passport and I got that from my aunt, thank you!

Het notitieboekje en de washi-tape komen van de Hema en de foto's heb ik van internet gehaald. Het boekje met roosjes is een paspoort mapje en heb ik van m'n tante gekregen, dank je wel!



With love,
Bambi

No comments:

Post a Comment