Sunday, April 7, 2013

Shoplog

Easter felt like chaos.... I do like the baking (+ eating) and the decoration part, but that's about it.... So to blow off some steam, I went shopping :). However, photo's will be uploaded soon, under March 2013.
Pasen voelde als chaos... Het bakken (+ eten) en decoreren vind ik geweldig, maar verder hoeft het voor mij niet zo... Dus ter stress compensatie lekker geshopt :). Foto's van pasen zullen snel volgen, maar dan onder maart 2013.

Since I turn 25(!) in about a month I decided it was time for a more grown-up look (I look very young, so people are always very surprised when I tell them my age).
Omdat ik bijna 25(!) wordt, en mensen mij altijd jonger inschatten dan ik ben, werd het tijd voor wat opvallendere kleding.

It took some curage, but I fell in love with this colour combination and the model of the top:
Het vergde wat lef, maar inmiddels ben ik verliefd op deze kleurcombinatie en het model van het shirtje:
{Green top ONLY, Pink top Vero Moda; Groene truitje ONLY, Roze shirtje Vero Moda}
 
And coincidentally, I bought a nailpolish in the same colour just two weeks before I found this pink top. LOVE IT, never before have I worn a colour for this long in a row.
Toevallig had ik twee weken daarvoor al een nagellak in de kleur van het topje gekocht. LOVE IT, heb nog nooit zo lang achter elkaar een kleurtje op mn nagels gehad.
{Hema, nr 4}

Also this colour caught my attention, and of course the crocheted details on the shoulders and back:
Ook deze kleur trok mijn attentie, en natuurlijk de gehaakte details op de schouders en rug:
{C&A}

And also from C&A, this cute dress with lovely details and 100% cotton (which is nice when it is really hot outside).
Ook van C&A (soms hebben ze echt leuke dingen) dit schattige jurkje met bloemetjes. En 100% katoen, das heel fijn als het zomers zo warm is.
{C&A}
Not sure how to combine it, but we'll see when the sun comes out ;).
Ik weet nog niet zo goed hoe ik em ga combineren, maar dat zien we vanzelf als de zon tevoorschijn komt ;).

Have a nice sunday!
Fijne zondag!

With love,
Bambi

Ps. Of course it is time again for Rosie's link party on sunday! Go check it out ;).
Ps. En het is natuurlijk weer tijd voor Rosie's link party op zondag! Neem lekker n kijkje ;).

7 comments: